Ethereal : of or relating to the regions beyond the earth: Celestial, Heavenly, Unworldly, Spiritual. Marked by unusual delicacy or refinement.

Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Brandishing a tax deduction.


I thought this was worth while enough to post on here.
It's cold, the economy sucks, work is uncertain... What is one to do? I don't know the answer, but I do know this. If you have frustrations and no way to channel them you will EXPLODE! So here is what I have recently rediscovered, Shotguns.
Do to some "changes" in mine and my kid brother's lives, I decided that we needed to shoot guns to let off a little steam. It just so happens that I have in the past built some furniture for this particular brother, thus converting him into a client of Ethereal Furnishings. so I had the pleasure of taking this client of mine to the Provo gun club compliments of Ethereal Furnishings. It was freezing and the "lifers" put us to shame, but we were back the next week ready for more. I am happy to say, I think there is plenty more where that came from!

No comments:

Post a Comment