Ethereal : of or relating to the regions beyond the earth: Celestial, Heavenly, Unworldly, Spiritual. Marked by unusual delicacy or refinement.

Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I can't think right now!!


I haven't made a post for a while,
I have been busy working on licensing and fun stuff like that. The new website is up and running but not finished. I will have a couple new projects completed soon to post on here. for the time being I thought I would put something up just for fun. I have had a lot of head congestion lately with the legal side of "business ownership", so I figured this would be appropriate.

"Zen box" made from East India Rosewood. Made for a client of Ethereal Furnishings that has a soft spot for star wars...

Anyway, let me know if there are any projects coming up that you would like some help with. Wood work, steel work, home remodeling, what ever you have in mind I can probably provide some assistance.

1 comment: