Ethereal : of or relating to the regions beyond the earth: Celestial, Heavenly, Unworldly, Spiritual. Marked by unusual delicacy or refinement.

Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

"Destroying the competition"


I was going through some pictures on the computer and found this. I had planned on sharing it, but I totally forgot. Anyway I think it's worthy of the blog.
Last fall my Nephew was studying castles in school. He was given an assignment to build a castle that met a list of requirements. He has enjoyed coming over and welding with me in the past, so I guess he thought it would be a good idea to have me help build his castle. As you can see from the picture it got a little big. I think it's safe to say he had the only castle there that could resist the angry hordes of enemies. We even gave it the "soak it in gas and set it on fire" test!

I promise the next post will be real work related.

No comments:

Post a Comment